10/9/10

Penelope Ponders. Do you?

~


Today I'm doing some pondering on various topics since it's the 7th Day of the week and all. You know, stuff like: the state of the planet, my true condition before God - that sort of thing.

So in solidarity with those who tend to ponder (regularly or occasionally) here is one of my older drawings Penelope Ponders.

Now you won't find Penelope's portrait in the Jude Cowell Art Shop but you will discover several other fanciful figure studies with a sprinkling of Cosmic Art as well so drop by when you may!

~:~

For more 24/7 Art browsing try my Boudoir Blossoms Art Shop (for 17+ please) or my Blue Tiger Art Shop for kids' stuff including T-shirts for your cute little tiger. And if you scroll down the Blue Tiger Art page you'll spy some Pattillo Armadillo items including Pattillo starring on his own 2011 Calendar!

~:~
Post a Comment